Beautiful 925 sterling silver butterfly earrngs handmade with an astonishing millefiori polymer clay design. The butterly pendant effortlessly flutters from 925 sterling silver fish hooks revealing the ravishing finishes made from polymer clay. The polymer clay butterfly jewellery is overlayed with 925 sterling silver, revealing the butterfly’s form, illustrated in intricate detail. The butterfly, a traditional talisman for a good luck will charm any bearer. Handcrafted using the highest quality materials, this exquisite piece is coated with enamel ensuring it will remain as glorious as the moment you set your eyes upon it. The butterfly dangle earrings measure 1.8×1.2 inches, 4.5x3cm, while daintily suspending from the fish hooks. Available in a beautiful array of polymer clay finishes: millefiori (multi-coloured flowers), turuoise-colour, red, purple or blue. Transform yours or her look with beautiful and colourful jewellery. A thoughtful and symbolic gift for any nature lover, sure to leave a timeless and lasting impression on any special woman, whether it be you wife, girlfriend, daughter or mother.
- Butterfly dangle earrings beautifully handmade from purple polymer clay, set into 925 sterling silver
- Butterfly earrings measure 1.3×1 inches, 3.3×2.5cm, and sturdily dangle from elegant 925 sterling silver, high quality fish hooks
- A wonderful gift idea for that special woman in your life, whether it be a Christmas gift, anniversary, birthday or just because, the colourful handcrafted jewellery is a unique gift she’ll truly love
- All our handmade polymer clay jewellery arrives in a beautifully colourful jewellery gift box
- Millefiori, Italian for ‘1000 Flowers’, is the extraordinary technique used to handcraft the enduring and colourful millefiori jewellery collection. An ancient technique adapted to manually mould polymer clay into various designs, a process that takes about a week, each piece of jewellery is then finished with a coating of transparent enamel to achieve the glimmering, lasting results