A Sinamay Hat Fascinator is a headpiece, a style of millinery. Fascinators were originally a type of
lightweight knitted head-covering. Since the 1990s the term refers to a form of formal
headwear worn as an alternative to the hat; it is usually a large decorative design attached to
a band or clip, sometimes incorporating a base to resemble a miniature hat, in which case it
may be called a hatinator. They are particularly popular at premium horse-racing events, such
as the Grand National, Kentucky Derby and the Melbourne Cup. Brides may choose to
wear them as an alternative to a bridal veil or hat, particularly if their gowns are non-traditional.
Today, a fascinator may be worn instead of a hat on occasions where hats were traditionally
worn such as weddings or as an evening accessory, when it may be called a cocktail hat.
It is generally worn with fairly formal attire.
- Material:100%Sinamay +Polyester Decoration;
- One size fits most,Durable Headband with Sinamay decorations,keep you get more compliments;
- Very stylish and pretty great for weddings and formal events;
- Design with Hair Bands keeping it secure on your head and perfect match with your outfit;
- Ideal fascinator for wedding,Party,ladies day, race meetings, ascot, derby, mother of the bride, christening or any formal or special occasion.