Crafted from 9ct yellow gold, these earrings feature a central square shaped ruby surrounded by a circle of sparkling diamonds.
These earrings have a fish hook and are suitable for pierced ears only.
A gemstone of passion, ruby signifies desire and success and is the perfect gift from a loving partner.
Admired for their striking beauty and strength (and being a girl’s best friend), diamonds are the precious stone emblematic of the greatest romantic gestures.
- Number of Stones: 2
- Stone Shape: Square
- Stone Size: 2.80mm x 2.80mm
- Carat Weight: 0.38ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Ruby
- Country of Origin: Africa
- Number of Stones: 36
- Stone Shape: Round
- Stone Size: 0.90mm
- Carat Weight: 0.14ct
- Natural/Created: Natural Diamond
- Country of Origin: India
- These earrings are set with Genuine Ruby Gemstones; Rubies are widely associated with the July Birthstone.
- 375 Gold UK Hallmark From Sheffield Assay Office
- Ladies Drop Earrings
- These Earrings Come Boxed in a Black Leatherette Gift Box
- Genuine Gemondo Jewellery